Forums are back in action! ×

Witty introduction title

Hey guys,

I'm Steph (or Jinx)! I'm 21, studying genetics, 175cm, 68kg.

I used to bellydance and play basketball, but since I've given it up I've noticed my fitness levels ssiiiinnnkkk.

These days I skate or hula hoop.

I mostly want to improve my fitness, but I know that's a vague goal.

I'm still working on specific goals, but I do have a bet going with a friend that by the end of the year I'll be able to do at least 5 pullups so I have that one to work towards!

I started the supplied angry birds workout the other day, which I am doing every second day. Off days I still try and find something to do.

Looking forward to meeting some rad people. :)

Level 1 half elf

Fitocracy

Challenge

Hi Steph! I'm brand new as well (to the boards at least). Have you looked into any guilds yet? I'm mulling it over myself, but will probably go with Adventurer to start out. Glad to meet some other newbies.

“Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you.â€

-Tyrion Lannister

Current weight: 180

4 Week Challenge Goal: 175

Long Term Goal: 165

Waist Measurement: 37.5"

4 Week Challenge Goal: 37.5

Long Term Goal: 32"

Thanks for the welcome! :)

@Eddard, I think Adventurer is where I'm headed as well. I'm a bit of a Jack (Jill) of all trades so it's the best fit, but I might pop in and out of the others depending on what I'm doing at the time.

@br!t3r and Jaswandi, thanks. I'm trying to follow Steve's post on doing a pullup - I make sure I do bent over dumbbell rows in each workout, and if I'm out walking and see a playground I don't hesitate to have a play with whatever bar there I can find! (But I am just a big kid at heart as well sooooo.)

@tigersheart, thanks. I'm all about fresh and fun. :D

Level 1 half elf

Fitocracy

Challenge

Archived