Forums are back in action! ×

No Pain, No Gain!!

Hi Rebellion, I'm Yannick.

I'm 18 years old and live in the Netherlands. I's 190 cm tall, weigh 82 Kg and have somewhat a normal body posture. I love music, gaming, drawing and most things about Japan :P I also like sports, but I'm rarely motivated to do something active. I don't really have a history about my sports carreer, but i do want to tell you something about it.

My first sport i practiced was field hockey. I was a goalkeeper, so in the time I have played hockey, my reflexes and speed improved, as did my endurance and stamina. Sadly I had to quit recently because I had to make time for my studying. Besides filed hockey I practice Judo once a week. Currently I have a blue belt, the 2nd kyu, and I plan to be training until I have my first Dan, black belt. This will probably keep me busy for some years. I also fitness once a week in a sports centre with a friend, so it keeps me motivated. But even though I do all this, I think something is still missing.

Since I quit field hockey, I noticed my stamina going down fairly quickly. While my stamina was going down, I kept training my muscles and got somewhat stronger, but not strong enough in my opinion. So than a friend told me about this site, and me and another friend got excited about it and decided to participate in the forums and training. Even though we are too late to participate in the 6 weeks challenge, we do decide on our proffession and race, and will definitely participate in the next challenge!

I'm fairly agile and my speed is average. My strength is normal. I can walk great distances with ease (I walked the nijmeegse vierdaagse, 4 days walk of a certain amount of kilometers) wich makes my stamina and endurance a bit above average. I am tall and I am not fat, but also not skinny. The total sum of it concluded that I was either a human or an elf, but my strength was not that of a human, and my agility and stamina not that of an elf, so I chose a race between the two: Blood elf.

A blood elf with both strength and agility, but not as good as a human or elf.

Currently level 1, but will improve of course when i set goals in the challenges and I will do my best to hold myself to my goals. I personally think this forum is a great motivation to excersise. It makes it all much more fun (:

I hope I can get support from all of you, and of course you will also get support from me :) I'm not that familiar with the site and events yet, so if you can help me (us) out and inform us a bit, that would be a great help :D Thank you all and good luck ^^

Infinite in mystery is the gift of the goddess

We seek it thus, and take it to the sky

Even if the morrow is barren of promises,

Nothing shall forestall my return

~LOVELESS, Act I, III

Archived