Forums are back in action! ×

OMG AOM!!!

That's great dude!

Funny side note- yesterday I was walking my cat(he's a weird cat) and when he started running, I instinctively started running forefoot first, since I was barefoot. I'll have to try to 100-ups...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

“If we all did the things we are capable of, we would astound ourselves.â€

-Thomas Edison

"I'm only at about 35-40%, and I'm surprised as eff."

-unicornassssin

Fitocracy!

[thread=16121]My Challenge Thread[/thread]

W00t, dude! Ma WOOT for your awesome article, for responding to every comment, for Ken's comment, for the boost for your blog and for general awesomeness.

I'm starting with barefoot preparations right now and running some time and/or distance in minimal shoes (Invisible Shoes) will be part of my next challenge. With your help and the great tips you put down in your blog, o course.

[table=width: 600]

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Rix - Level 2 Amazon Assassin

STR 7 | DEX 6 | CON 7 | STA 5 | WIS 7 | CHA 4 | LVL 3

LVL 2 | LVL 1

Work hard, be kind, and amazing things will happen.

Conan O'Brien

[/table]

congratulations. I'm not that familiar with barefoot running (hell, any running, you've seen my posted times) but I bought my cousin a pair of vibrams when he was complaining about shin splints and he loves them. Had to go google that guy to get some background. That is some serious beard he's got going on.

Your article makes for some interesting reading as well.. may try to use the vibrams on the next run.

"Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself" -- Tolstoy

Not sure if it was buzz or woody that said it though.

Spartan double trifecta progess:

100%
100%

Tough Mudder "10 x Legionnaire":

100.0%
100.0%
"Run ALL the things or die tryin'"
110%
110%

fitocracy Ogre Magi Lvl 16 Ranger STR: 38|DEX: 58|STA: 59|baCON: 34|WIS: 30|CHA: 30

Previously Completed: Spartan Trifecta, Enough TM Headbands to make a ski mask

Thanks everyone for the kind words. It's been an eye-opening experience having this much exposure on an article. :)

I just checked the stats one last time and the article's a shade under 1000 facebook likles, and it brought over 2000 visitors to my site in 48 hours. If you ever get a chance to do something like this, do it! It's a blast :)

BAREFOOT DAWSY

Scout Commander (ret.)

that is a HYUGE woot, Dawsy!

Congrats.

You rock!

"Come with me if you want to lift" -The Brominator

"Later, I would learn that coincidences are the most planned things in the world. Later, I would learn that every single moment is a coincidence." - Douglas Coupland

"Anyone who doesn't want french fries every day is a commie." - AngelaTheGeek

Current Challenge

INSTAGRAM!!

find me on twitter

Archived