Forums are back in action! ×

Setting some goals for today

I posted my long term goals back in my intro post, but I want to focus on some goals for today as well. Here they are in rough order.

Bike to work: Done

Finish everything on my to do list at work

Go for a walk at lunchtime

Bike home

Do the beginner bodyweight circuit and 5 sets of sprints

Finish my first final paper of the semester

BTW, is there a better forum to post this stuff in? I'll be back with an update tonight. You are all awesome.

“Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you.â€

-Tyrion Lannister

Current weight: 180

4 Week Challenge Goal: 175

Long Term Goal: 165

Waist Measurement: 37.5"

4 Week Challenge Goal: 37.5

Long Term Goal: 32"

The most obvious place would require you to be taking part in one of the challenges, as described here. I tend to stick the day to day stuff in my challenge thread because in general it's not stuff that will matter in 6 weeks. Plus if they carry on with it I'm looking forward to min-maxing my character sheet (old habits die hard). Perhaps you could decide on guild etc. based on target and have a word with one of the leaders? Even if you don't take part in this set of challenges you'll be in a group with similar goals/activities. From the looks of it you're considering adventurer. Good choice, we have cookies*.

(*regular AND Paleo)

"Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself" -- Tolstoy

Not sure if it was buzz or woody that said it though.

Spartan double trifecta progess:

100%
100%

Tough Mudder "10 x Legionnaire":

100.0%
100.0%
"Run ALL the things or die tryin'"
110%
110%

fitocracy Ogre Magi Lvl 16 Ranger STR: 38|DEX: 58|STA: 59|baCON: 34|WIS: 30|CHA: 30

Previously Completed: Spartan Trifecta, Enough TM Headbands to make a ski mask

I'm assuming it's not too late to start the challenge?

“Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you.â€

-Tyrion Lannister

Don't know which is why I suggested speaking to one of the leaders ... Some of the challenges build on previous weeks so I'd try to get in today if possible (since one of the remaining weeks will have 'beat your previous time' as a challenge). I'm on my phone or I'd check who they are for you - it's in a sticky post in base camp I think.

"Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself" -- Tolstoy

Not sure if it was buzz or woody that said it though.

Spartan double trifecta progess:

100%
100%

Tough Mudder "10 x Legionnaire":

100.0%
100.0%
"Run ALL the things or die tryin'"
110%
110%

fitocracy Ogre Magi Lvl 16 Ranger STR: 38|DEX: 58|STA: 59|baCON: 34|WIS: 30|CHA: 30

Previously Completed: Spartan Trifecta, Enough TM Headbands to make a ski mask

Cool. Thanks! Just sent a message to one of the leaders.

-Tyrion Lannister

Archived