Forums are back in action! ×

Skinny Irish Kid

Hey Everybody,

I'm Sean, 20 years old, and a former soccer player. Now, I'm a ballroom dancer at the University of Notre Dame. I am kind of bottom heavy in that most of my muscle lies in my thighs and legs while I have very little upper body strength. I'm looking to become strong everywhere though. And, I'm very very light. I'm 5'6" and 115lbs.

Goals:

• Get to 125lbs by the start of the school year in the middle of August
  • Get to 135lbs before next Christmas
  • Get to sleep before midnight on a regular basis (roommates are not an excuse)
  • Be able to put my palms on the ground when I stretch with straight legs
  • Be able to do 4 sets of 20 pushups without a problem

Plan:

• Read for 30 minutes before going to bed around 10-11pm
  • Buy a blender, whey protein, and start eating breakfast
  • Complete the Body Weight Brigade workout plan
  • Stretch for at least 30 minutes on rest days

Reward:

I get to be the person I've always wanted to be. I've tried so many times to gain weight and failed each time. I even saw a nutritionist. However, this time I can tell that I actually *want* to do it, instead of *kind of wanting* it. I really really *want* to do this.

I need help. Since I'm so light, I can do body weight squats for ages. Any tips on what I should do to make them more difficult?

Get to sleep before midnight on a regular basis (roommates are not an excuse)

They're not an excuse, but they sure don't make it easy to go to bed early.

I need help. Since I'm so light, I can do body weight squats for ages. Any tips on what I should do to make them more difficult?

Have you done pistol (one leg) squats?

The Tin Man: Cyborg Ranger

Tin Man's Out of Date Epic Quest

I am what I do.

I can feel you brotha. It can be hard to gain weight if you are really skinny. I'm about to do the same now, so yeah. Good luck, man! Anyway, look on the bright side, you won't have problems with the light-bulb physique. Leg workouts can be kinda boring. Not as epic as lifting big dumbbells. So it'll be much more fun to train your upper body. :)

plantern [sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] Urban Ranger

| STR 3 | DEX 2| STA 1 | CON 2 | WIS 3 | CHA 4 |

Archived