Forums are back in action! ×

Where do you buy your geeky fun stuff?

Evicious

What's your favorite place to shop for awesome geeky/nerdy stuff? I like ThinkGeek.com. They have the most amazing collection of T-shirts and coffee cup designs! Unfortunately, I've pretty much memorized their inventory now; drooling over the same things every time is starting to get a little old. Any other sites/stores out there with cool stuff the average NF geek should know about?

Evicious, Khajjit Ranger STR 7 | DEX 13 | STA 3 | CON 6 | WIS 16 | CHA 4

Current 4WC: Evicious: The Unburdening II + Blitz Week!

Fitocracy! I Play To Win!

Keep up the momentum!

I think ThinkGeek is the de facto website for geeky stuff, haha. But I also like RedBubble. It's like CafePress/Etsy, but I've found a lot more geeky stuff on there, a lot of TV/movie/book references, and they have T-shirts, iPhone cases, all that sort of stuff. The downside is that they're pretty expensive.

Don't Blink Tees is also pretty awesome if you're a fan of

Thinkgeek of course, but also woot.com has shirts, usually on sale for one day only, so check back often.

For cool science/nature shirts, check out Liberty Graphics. I have a HUGE collection of nerdy bird shirts and this is a good place to get them.

Also The Mountain has cool shirts, many owl/raptor shirts, some fantasy, some science.

Lastly, Easy Street Markets has science-themed shirts.

Just found a new one that I need to buy! (I volunteer with raptors so this is the perfect type of shirt for me.)

WC552-Cool-Raptors-tee-med.png

--

Liz

Shameless plug for my online photo gallery

Check out my backyard bird feeders

Archived