Forums are back in action! ×

I must be getting the hang of my Vibrams

mandy75

I have been wearing my Vibrams for a bit now but haven't really done much with them, other than my classes at the gym(boot camp and weights) On Wednesday we went outside to do sprints, and I was the fastest! I am never the fastest, at anything. My instructor was giving the other women a hard time for letting the girl with bad knee beat them...lol Today, after yoga and weight training, I decided to try the treadmill. I ran a minute(speed of 6, a couple minutes at 6.5), walked a min(speed of 3) till I got to a mile. I did that mile in 14min. I haven't ran or even jogged in years because of the knee pain. I see that even with my bad knee, there may come a day, I could possibly be a runner. My dream is to just run a solid mile. I have never been able to do it.

1 Rep Max Deadlift-180lbs

1 Rep Max Clean and Jerk-90lbs

1 Rep Max Push Press-70lbs

1 Rep Max Back Squat-135lbs

1 Rep Strict Press-65lbs

Fitocracy

2 weeks till Hawaii

I am definitely sore today, but I know that's to be expected. My knee feels ok though, so thats good. My ankles are pretty sore but they are also pretty weak, one, I turn over a lot, and the other has a steal plate and lots of screws. Where the plate is, is the sorest spot, but that happens when walking a lot to.

@Barefootdawsy, I have no idea about form, so yes, help would be great :)

1 Rep Max Deadlift-180lbs

1 Rep Max Clean and Jerk-90lbs

1 Rep Max Push Press-70lbs

1 Rep Max Back Squat-135lbs

1 Rep Strict Press-65lbs

Fitocracy

2 weeks till Hawaii

Archived