Forums are back in action! ×

Is there a windows version of the Nerd Fitness Coaching App?  I'm using Windows 11, and I would find it much easier to use a laptop for the coaching app than my iPhone, but I can't seem to find one.  I admit I'm not really up to speed with most apps and the difference between phone and computer apps.  

<Edit>  I just found out there is a coaching chat through the NF website.  My coach let me know.   

2 hours ago, FatSteve said:

Is there a windows version of the Nerd Fitness Coaching App?  I'm using Windows 11, and I would find it much easier to use a laptop for the coaching app than my iPhone, but I can't seem to find one.  I admit I'm not really up to speed with most apps and the difference between phone and computer apps.  

There's not - its 100% mobile based! There is a coaching chat  that is accessible via web if you don't want to type on your phone, though! :)

I'm no longer an active member here. Please keep in touch:
“There's only one rule that I know of, babies—God damn it, you've got to be kind.”