Forums are back in action! ×

AriAnnabri - Princess Warrior

Hello,

I'm Ari - 38 year old Texian with food issues and a former lazy butt. I've been reading up about stuff on NF and here are my goals.

(next 2 weeks) Vacation Goals:

Be the best Paleo I can be! While getting the most movement I can on vacation. Be awesome and full of win. (take playground work out plan with me, and my 300 work out plan, and my swim list)

LTG - Fitness:

Swim 1 mile - Using the 0-1650 plan, starting at the 0-700 level

Walk/Run 5K - Using the couch to 5k ap, schedule 5K for fall b/c of heat

Complete the Gerard Butler 300 work out - Goal time undetermined

LTG - Weight Loss

140 by 40! (120lbs to go by 2/11/14)

Begin eating Paleo

LTG - Personal

Complete the house cleaning daily quests (adapated flylady lists)

Complete the house cleaning zone quests (adpated flylady lists)

Meal Plan and cook at least 3 weeknights

Why I like the NF approach: Working out shouldn’t be a mystery. My kiddo knows that we go upstairs at the gym but doesn’t know what we do. How does that help me make a healthier child? She needs to see fitness in action.

I like the motivation that someone else wrote here: What if The Doctor showed up and told me to “Run!†I want to be able to make it to the TARDIS or away from the bad guys.

I like this NF isn’t just a confessional of failures. It’s a celebration of WIN! WW seemed more like a catholic confessional then a helper. I have eating issues but today I’m going to do the best I can for my body.

Welcome Ari! :) You kick ass like I know you can.

All, Ari is a good friend of mine and I've been kicking her ass from a distance ;) Ok, maybe more motivating her.

One thing Ari, after reading this... if kid doesn't know what you do, find fitness type things for you guys to do at home. This is one of the biggest reasons I workout at home, Jonas is at a point right now where he needs it too... so I make it a family affair.

STR 5 * DEX 5.5 * STA 12.5 * CON 7.75 * WIS 7.75 * CHA 3

My Fitness Pal

Archived