Forums are back in action! ×

Junior National Championship!

Corbab

I've been fairly inactive on here for a while (mostly because this whole rowing thing has me coming home at 8 or 9 every night), but here goes:

After a weekend of racing, my Men's 4+ came in third in the grand final at the Northeast Regional championship. We got medals today, and we also qualified for the Junior National Championship in Tennessee (which is kind of a big deal).

My team is pretty new to spring racing (this was only our 4th season), so this is a really big year for us, and it's a great way to cap off my high school rowing career.

P.S. ( :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D )

Never think of pain or danger or enemies a moment longer than is necessary to fight them. -Ayn Rand

Amongst those less skilled you can see all this energy escaping through contorted faces, gritted teeth and tight shoulders that consume huge

amounts of effort but contribute nothing to achieving the task.

TOTALLY awesome! I love crew! I was a junior yacht racing crew member and I remember seeing all the crew boats out practicing and thinking god, how I would love to be able to row when there was no wind! SO happy at your success and keep on going! :)

The real world is bizarre enough for me....Blue Oyster Cult!

Oystergirl: Bad Assed Lightcaster (aka wizard!)

STR: 2 | DEX: 3 | CON: 3 | STA: 2 | WIS: 4 | CHA: 5

Oystergirl's Bad Ass Lightcaster Wicked Rocking Adventure Challenge!

Come visit my wicked rocking Nerd Fitness blog!

Archived