Forums are back in action! ×

Do We Have Any Bookworms Here?

Right now, I'm working my way through Root for the Villain: Rap, Bullsh!t, and a Celebration of Failure by this guy called J-Zone. It's a story of how he got to be kind of a big deal, he met all these huge people, came SO close... and then his distributor's warehouse burned down and his career ended before it began. But he talks about it in the funniest way possible. It's got a LOT of rap references in it, and even though I'm no rap scholar, I'm still making my way through it and laughing my ass off with every page. Seriously, the guy has a gift.

In fact, I think I'll go knock out a few pages right now.

does anyone read terry pratchett his discworld series is unbelievable like really no saying that i've only really read a few of them but they are brilliant 

Strength       --- 2

Endurance   --- 4

Charisma     --- 3

Intelligence ---2

Agility           ---4

Vitality          ---0

does anyone read terry pratchett his discworld series is unbelievable like really no saying that i've only really read a few of them but they are brilliant I

I do! I got started with him because of the collaboration with neil gaimen on good omens. I love his sense of humor.

And in this existence, I'll stay persistent

And I'll make a difference, and I will have lived it- MFTP

Battle Log