Forums are back in action! ×

Future Warrior

Greetings all

I'm Putting my battle plans together for the battle of the Buldge :P. In my life I have a comfort in my pastas and my breads so ive slowly cut out my pastas which was hard and breads over the next few days leading to June when i start a control calorie battle plan with daily exercise involving Body combat at Home and weights so i get a decent "weight session" plus really good cardio session which is amazing!!! At the present i want to trim down so in theory cut phase of my journey

Weight: 249 Lbs

Height: 6'4

I'm naturally a "wide" person broad shoulders, large chest, tree trunks for legs :P So what does everyone think of a calorie range of 2100 daily with at least 4 liters of water if not more i have no problem at all drinking water. Sadly i'm also a picky person and don't eat meat at all ..... makes things difficult to plan ahead for what i should be eating, Currently also doing a Ephedrine/caffeine for my pump for my work outs and to get my body going instead of energy drinks ( Midnight worker ) .

Any tips, advice or suggestions are greatly appreciated :)

also sorry for my sloppy forum etiquette don't really post ever sorry :(

"Get up, but never Give up"

The pain today, is your strength tommorow

Draydenn, future warrior, welcome! Learn to love those weight sessions and you'll be rewarded :D

For the non meat eating part, check out the http://www.nerdfitness.com/community/forumdisplay.php?138-Garden-Villa-(Vegetarian-Vegan) thread if you haven't done so already.

Question: The ephidrine/caffiene pump for your workouts, does that give you a crash if any after a while?

looking forward to your contribution to the community!

"Strength is the cup. The bigger the cup, the more you can put in" - JDanger

Welcome! I also have a weakness for bread. I sometimes take caff for my workouts. I try to keep it to a minium because i start getting headaches and irritable. Good luck with your goals!

"It's always the ones that don't do anything that try to bring you down" - Henry Rollins

"There is no meantime, there is only now" - The Ditty Bops

Trail Blazing Elf Ranger Sumdawgtwigg Level 3  STR-3 DEX-4 STA-4 CON-3 WIS-5 CHA-2

Fitocracy

My Game Blog

DO IT CHALLENGE!

Honestly i have another forum I used till i found this one and apparently an EC stack which is exactly what i do but just taking them separate I personally get the big boost depending on how much I take then of course you eventually come back down from it i mean there will always be downside but I don't crash from it and Sumdawgtwigg i found that not taking caffeine thru sodas/energy drinks etc gives me head aches from withdrawls so i can handle alot of it apparently :P

"Get up, but never Give up"

The pain today, is your strength tommorow

Thats what i meant. If you take to much, when you stop you will get headaches.

Worded it wrong, sorry. Again good luck.

"It's always the ones that don't do anything that try to bring you down" - Henry Rollins

"There is no meantime, there is only now" - The Ditty Bops

Trail Blazing Elf Ranger Sumdawgtwigg Level 3  STR-3 DEX-4 STA-4 CON-3 WIS-5 CHA-2

Fitocracy

My Game Blog

DO IT CHALLENGE!

Archived