Forums are back in action! ×

Baby steps WOOT and lots of 100 push-up days

Good Row G

Thanks to the smart folk here I came up with a more sustainable way to average 50 push-ups, sit-ups and body squats x 7 a week while getting in some rest days. I'm trying for 100 reps some days and 50 or 0 on others.

Last Monday was my first 100 in a day, done in around 30 minutes. Since then, I've done 100 on three days including today, 50 on 2 days, and rest 2 days. The rest was blissful! Today was a little rusty, but I think that's how it's going to be after time off. I'm trying for 100 tomorrow and Thursday so I can take a three day weekend off.

Will try to row today, and consider giving up booze or cutting it way back. Not the drastic changes I'd like to be making, but baby steps. WOOT for making small, manageable steps forward! And for all those push-ups I still can't believe I'm doing!

Once and future ranger.

Thanks to the smart folk here I came up with a more sustainable way to average 50 push-ups, sit-ups and body squats x 7 a week while getting in some rest days. I'm trying for 100 reps some days and 50 or 0 on others.

Last Monday was my first 100 in a day, done in around 30 minutes. Since then, I've done 100 on three days including today, 50 on 2 days, and rest 2 days. The rest was blissful! Today was a little rusty, but I think that's how it's going to be after time off. I'm trying for 100 tomorrow and Thursday so I can take a three day weekend off.

Will try to row today, and consider giving up booze or cutting it way back. Not the drastic changes I'd like to be making, but baby steps. WOOT for making small, manageable steps forward! And for all those push-ups I still can't believe I'm doing!

Awesome job re: the pushups! That's super impressive. I might steal this goal. :) I'm also seriously considering no booze for a few weeks. I need to jump start my weight loss again and it's the one thing looming in my diet that could be a reason I'm stalled.

Halfling Female Ranger

STR - 4 ~ DEX - 3 ~ STA - 5 ~ CON - 2 ~ WIS - 3 ~ CHA - 2

Archived