Forums are back in action! ×

Climber who powerlifts

Hey I'd Trad_Climb, I love rock climbing, and I got into lifting to improve my strength in climbing, well they never told me how strong I could really be, and I got hooked on moving weight. I am always torn between being a 300 pound world class powerlifter or being a 140 pound sponsored rock climber. So for now i'm stuck in the middle as a 200 pound decent climber, who is also a decent powerlifter/weightlifter.

I used to post a lot on My Fitness Pal, but apparently their members are too soft skin for my blunt honesty, and light trolling. A friend of mine told me to come this way.

I eat a Paleo with benefits type diet, so natural foods, with all the milk and milk products I want, beans, and the occasional sandwich.

My training is basically a squat conjugate 2x a week, and a bench/dead 531 once a week. 2 Olympic lifting days, and a cardio (met-con style) day.

Latest Maxes:

Bench: 245

Squat: 340

Dead: 455

Clean: 210

My nerdy-ness you ask? I play LOL, xbox, watch Game of Thrones and I'm a brony. Back in the day, before I was active. I was a hardcore gamer, raid leader in my servers top progression guild blah blah blah, I miss the comrade but I love holding a heavy barbell above my head much more than a screen cap of me and 9 others standing on the corpse of rag.

So, hello nerds, and hope to make some decent friends.

Warrior LVL 3

STR: 16.75 DEX: 4 STA: 4 CON: 2 WIS: 8 CHA: 3

Current Challenge: http://www.nerdfitness.com/community/showthread.php?17857-Trad-s-Don-t-drop-that-dun-dun-dun

Current Maxes (lbs):

Spoiler

Squat: 380

Front Squat: 300

Bench: 265

Overhead Press: 155

Deadlift: 455

Clean & Jerk: 225

Snatch: 155

Archived