Forums are back in action! ×

Quitting Smoking

mediaflare

I tried to quit for a long time, mostly it didn't last for long anywhere from a few days to to 3 weeks. The longest was 3 months, and it was in 2006. Last July I was talking to someone on the phone and after I wanted to have a smoke, but I didn't want to get out of bed. The next day I went to work and when I was walking to across the parking lot my hand hit my pocket and I realized that they weren't there, there were still in my shorts pocket at the foot of my bed. I said "Oh well, I guess I am done then" or something like that. After that I bummed two cigarettes from my cousin at the bar after a couple of weeks, and a drag of one in November, So technically it has been over a year since I have had one. I don't know what the difference was between that time and the rest but I feel a lot better and don't plan on going back (especially since I now have NF to get better.)

Briguy, level 2 STR 1|DEX 2|STA 1|CON 3|WIS 3|CHA 2[/TD][/TR][/TABLE] "Learn the principle, abide by the principle, and dissolve the principle. In short, enter a mold without being caged in it. Obey the principle without being bound by it. LEARN, MASTER AND ACHIEVE!!!" Bruce Lee "To Live by a principal is to live, do die with no principal you have not lived."

Battle Log   My Fitness Pal

Archived