Forums are back in action! ×

Hello Rebellion,

It's been a few years since I've been here and things have changed. I am now married with a beautiful child about to turn 5. I live in France, I am a yeacher and an aspiring author/illustrator.

I recently listened to Level Up Your Life (thank you Steve for writing it and Audible for recording it), and it has fired me up again. I have started writing what my level 50 looks like as well as what my Epic Journey of Awesome looks like. I have already done some pretty incredible things, so I'm starting out at Level 5.

I am ReSpawning as Serenity, a druid/ adventurer/assasin that doesn't assasinate... what would you even call that?

I have found a parkour group here, and that's one of my passions but sometimes I don't go because it's hard to keep up with the others. I am the oldest there (by decades in some cases), and I don't always have the energy. My group is awesome though - super supportive and encouraging. They push me out of my comfort zone while not pressuring me to try things that I'm worried are too advance for me.

I am wondering if there are any Rebels near where I live in Northern France, or any who might be travelling through here.

I am going to be totally honest here - I think I need a community to help me stay on track, yet I have a hard time with consistency and logging in to check messages. Any support is greatly appreciated!

• Like 2