Forums are back in action! ×

Working out with a busy schedule

For the past three weeks I've been really good at sticking to a routine of working out 3-4 days a week and staying relatively active on the other days.

Today I just hit a crazy day. I'm working extra hours this week so I can leave early on Friday. Also have to find time for grocery shopping, going out for birthday celebration, and spending some time with my parents before they leave on a fortnight vacation. I know many rebels have crazier schedules than this so my question for you is - how do you find time to work out and still do all that other stuff??

Extra helpful items would be:

• Bodyweight strength routine tips
  • Organizing rest days to work around busy schedules
  • What do you count as a workout? Maybe going out to run for 10 min? Using what would normally be a warm up as the entire routine? Just a couple pullup exercises?

In the past I've just tended to work my rest days in on my busiest days, but I'm going on vacation and have been habitually using weekends as "rest" days. I dunno, maybe I just need to completely rewrite my workout schedule so I don't have 2-3 rest days in a row...

"Always remember, your focus determines your reality." - Qui-Gon Jinn, The Phantom Menace

"I Find That Answer Vague And Unconvincing." - K-2SO, Rogue One

”Persistence without insight will lead to the same outcome.” [spoilers], The Book of Boba Fett

Archived