Forums are back in action! ×

Whelp, it's been years but I'm back. 

I did a lot of things that I am proud of in the time that I am proud of - I was a competitive amateur Overwatch player who got interviewed by a major streamer! I got back into Dungeons and Dragons! I battled my way out of a hoarded house with the help of friends, family, and a lot of elbow grease - 

And I gained sixty pounds. Up to my personal highest of 280 lbs. A place I swore I would never get. 

But life happens. I stopped exercising. I stopped cooking. I started binge eating again. I struggled. Hard. But then I remembered that I have a community here. There are people who can support me in an online space, and I can pull myself out of this hole. I'm currently fighting for help from a disability case and now I have a wake up call to take care of not only my mental health, but my physical health as well. I'm staring down the barrel of becoming type 2 diabetic; my family has heart problem and I refuse to have a heart attack before I am forty.

I can't do it alone, but I refuse to give up. 

I remembered that The Rebellion existed, and I'm ready to give it another go. 

Third time's the charm, right?

HEROES NEVER DIE.

• Like 2

-S t a r . R u b y -

HEROES NEVER DIE

heatherallyse

On 9/25/2024 at 10:04 PM, StarRuby said:

Third time's the charm, right?

Yes it is. And also the fourth, fifth, sixth, and nine hundred and thirty third times. 

Are we too foolish to stop trying, or too wise? And does it matter? It's time for another round. 

Awkward Dance GIF by MOODMAN

Let cheese and oxen and mead crowd out our secret desires for power and domination - Harriet the Viking

Just be bold, fluid and unapologetic, not small, hairy and indecisive - Harriet the Artist

You can absorb me! - Harriet the Contextless Guru