Forums are back in action! ×

A Rebellion Wide Shout Out

Tom Kenobi

I just wanted to take a second and let the Rebellion know something:

Sometimes I get on Facebook, take a look around at the majority of the people not doing very much in the ways of leveling up and I think: EFF This I'm checking out whats going on at the Rebellion!

Keep leveling up guys! Its awesome to see what everyone is doing to reach level 50. :victorious:

That is all.

~TK...out.

"First, decide who you would be and then do what you must do." ~Epictetus 

W00T! I agree, I think if anything, I check out this website more so than Facebook or any other website I used to frequent! NF is the Master Sword in all our hands!

Level 25 Final Fantasy Rebel

My Epic Quest | My Journey | Currently on the Trial of Orthos
Str: 60 | Dex: 23 | Sta: 66 | Con: 28 | Wis: 55 | Cha: 14

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler
  • Build my brother a Destiny 2 Lamp
  • Learn how to do a Handstand
  • Play 1 song on the acoustic guitar
  • Clean up the Christmas Decorations and finish setting up my apartment (hang things up, plus some other few things that need to be organized)
  • Re-introduce Pull-ups into my routine
  • Build a shelving unit next to my Desk

"No matter what, if you can hold your head up high, you've done the right thing."

"When you stand with your family, your family stands with you."

"Write what needs to be written."

Shine on you crazy diamonds! Kenobi brings up a good point, our least common denominator is that everyone here is on a quest to improve their lives. Thank you all for the motivation!

Outlaw Monk

"We have done the impossible and that makes us mighty" - Cpt. Malcolm Reynolds (Firefly)

My Mighty Quest!

STR 9.1 - DEX 9.6 - STA 5.6 - CON 7 - WIS 12 -CHA 8

NF is the Master Sword in all our hands!

^THIS!

Kenobi brings up a good point, our least common denominator is that everyone here is on a quest to improve their lives. Thank you all for the motivation!

and THIS^!

Seriously, think about it guys and gals. This isn't some toot our own horn thing "oh look how awesome we are". This is a serious shout-out and thanks to YOU the rebellion.

Here's what I am seeing. How many of you post your fitness stuff on FB, or share an article about the Rebellion (like Stephen's awesome wedding results or Staci's journey of weightlifting badassery) and there is very little to no interest a few likes here and there, and then you post something trivial and 30 people like it and 15 comments appear? WTF?

When I posted about my son's birth and even before that when I posted an ultrasound pic of him, I think I got just as much love and congrats from fellow rebels that I DIDNT know as I did the love and congrats from people I did know on FB, (not counting rebels that I do know).

Look no further than the Rebellion for continued motivation, tips, help, a good ass-kicking (when needed), laughs and even meet-ups. All with at least that one common goal: LEVEL UP YOUR LIFE...PERIOD...and don't stop!

This is a place where you can not only help those who are just starting on their path, and pass down knowledge you have gained, but you can also team up and get that same mentorship & friendship from those rebels who are further along the path than you are. You look at their Pull Up routine (cough cough...ETF) and you're like: DAMN! And then, these same people are awesome enough to want to see you level up too! They check in on you, encourage you.

You post a video demonstrating what you are doing to level up and instead of pointing fingers, mocking and laughing at what you are trying to accomplish, there is a genuine strength to their encouragement, instruction & tips. You can only do 1 pushup on your knees? Yeah, you aren't going to hear alot of BS about how they can do better than you, you will find the support to get you to do 2 and then 3, and then 1 real pushup and then 10!

150lbs overweight? Yeah, no big issue. Many of them have been there and they will help you get to their level too.

The only thing that the Rebellion asks is: DO NOT GIVE UP, because they can't do it for us. You have to walk through the door, but the rebellion will be there with you as you do it.

I can't wait to meet many of you face to face. Thank God for the technology to connect us in the meantime.

"First, decide who you would be and then do what you must do." ~Epictetus 

Archived