Bouncer Badass Operations: Healing Phase 1

43 Rumi Quotes about Life to Make You Feel Wonder (Instead of Worry)–  Healing Brave

I was ready to fight through last challenge. Then...  the universe finally opened up a list of healers I see all almost weekly. 

There is no easy way to heal but keep showing up... even when I don't wanna.  NF feels a lot about strength, while I'm learning I have to learn to walk through some of my pain/triggers to learn what it has to teach me. 

Spoiler

When talking to each of my healers... for all 3 pillars: body, mind, spirit. I'm carrying a TON of trauma. My endometrioses is making the most noise right now to tell me things aren't right. But as I work on healing that area I have triggers of  buckets of stuff comes up... and has me running away from it. But the pain is here to teach me learn how to navigate what I have been given.  

This challenge's plan: 

Goal 1: Physical Therapy: 1-3 time a day 

Reward: 15 mins of Game time that I can cash out

Epic Reward: do PT for 29 days

Goal 2: Be in bed by 9:30 pm (I want earlier... but honestly noticed a difference by getting into bed to get 7 hours of sleep)

Reward: 15 mins of Game time per a night (holding a 7+ day streak doubles it ;) )

Epic Reward: 29 nights be in bed on time

Goal 3a: Track Food for 2 weeks (complete by 11/3/2024)

Reward: 30 mins game time per a day of tracking calories, protein and fiber on MFP. 

Goal 3b: Adjust meal plan by dropping 500 calories a week (and follow a meal plan). 

Reward: Follow daily food plan... 30 mins of game time. 

----

Notes on Goal 3:

For meal planning, I was given guidelines to add anti-inflammatory foods. While eating the NF Plate guidelines (the anti-inflammatory is the same but with  a side of fruit on top of the carbs). Only foods to really avoid is red meat/processed meats. Along with keeping highly processed foods  "soul foods" in moderation.

I personally found I need to up my fiber intake as my body NEEDS a LOT. 

Foods to add: berries, citrus fruit, dark leaf greens, cruciferous vegetables, fish, poultry and legumes. 

So no more elimination diets and more of finding recipes I have enjoyed and adjusting to an 80/20 plan that makes me happy. 

I would also like to see if I can eat all these goods foods, but also maybe a little weight this year. See if I can see 255 weight goal and sit there for a bit. I joined the PVP, and its more of an experiment. I personally been maintaining 260ish since last Spring, and only seen 259 over the summer. If I get bad flair ups, I may stop and work on maintaining as I troubleshoot with my support of course. 

• Like 2

"Operation Bad*ss" Starts 9/1/2024

Quest 1: Level up Basecamp