With the late fall 2024 challenge, I am back around to my first challenge of the year.

My top goal for this challenge is to take notes in my log book. Especially to write down how I am feeling about things. I frequently wonder if I am making the right choices. Writing down what I did and how it worked out will help me evaluate that. Having notes also helps me see what I really did when I am trying to figure out where all my time went.

I still have not found the magic wand to wave and get my energy back. I see some improvement, but nowhere near where I was before. I am feeling a tug-of-war between "I want to get this DONE" and "I want to sit on the couch with a warm beverage and relax".

As this is largely a mental health challenge, I am giving myself credit for anything I get done. Shiny stars for things that have been bugging me. This means that washing the dishes counts, but taking a pile of stuff to the charity shop counts extra because I no longer have to look at the pile.

I will also set specific goals so that I have accountability to get them done.

Bonus goal #1: figure out how to use the electric spinner I bought last year so that I can actually do spinning at my local spinning group meeting next Monday.

Level 81  Viking paladin

My current challenge  Battle log