Forums are back in action! ×

happy girly girl moment!

Meet up with some friends after work the other night and 3 cool/creepy things happened I am counting as woots!

1. wore pink sparkly top with cute jeans and pink vibriams... this is MAJOR MAJOR step out for me in the girly girl quest. Got compliments from my friends!!

2. went shopping with my super-crush-best-friend and he got me a SUPER frakin cute Hello Kitty purse with a TON of matchy hair ties! cuz i always have my hair in braids or bun and he noticed my girly leveling :)

3. a friend who Always, and i'm talking every time we pass each other, razzes me and dishes out ridiculously awesome insults and stuff..... was super nice to me.... all night... didn't dish on me at all! so about 4am I asked why... and he said it was cuz I weirded him out by "suddenly getting all hot and stuff". THEN the super cool part.. asked if he could start workin out with me cuz even though i talk about NF all the time he didnt believe me that it was working cuz he only sees me in post work comfy old clothes... that are now 2 sizes too big :) ...

YAY!! I had been stalled at my weight for a couple of weeks and I guess I didn't notice the changes cuz I see myself everyday LOL

*** please place your autograph on the line _____ ; so I can sell it on EBAY when you are famous ***

Cool stuff, congrats! But maybe I am just being a guy or thick but what was the creepy stuff? Sounded all good to me.

LOL Creepy only cuz I hang out with the guys all the time and they all changed how they treated me.. but in a good way :)

Pixie - SO MUCH WORK!!!! but if this is the reactions totally worth it LOL

*** please place your autograph on the line _____ ; so I can sell it on EBAY when you are famous ***

Archived