Forums are back in action! ×

It is sunny and I am wearing a dress and not jeans!

So, those of you who aren't from Scotland, or don't know any Scottish people, might not realise how rare it is to have proper sunshine here. And today (and hopefully all week!!) we have had tempartures in the mid 20s! And that's degrees celsius. That is hot!

And, it's double awesomesauce because last summer, I spent all the hot time in jeans and baggy clothes because I hated how I looked. But today I am wearing a floaty strapless dress and loving it because I feel pretty even though I'm peely-wally white. I even bought 2 more dresses today!! It feels awesome :D

I always love when people put temperatures in celsius (and not list it as such). Had a buddy of mine who I was talking to on IM. Told me he had a fever of 40 degrees. It took me a moment to realize he was talking Celsius and not Fahrenheit. Silly non-americans :P

Anyways, good job! Enjoy your sunshine!

If I could fist-bump this dress moment I would. I've been wearing summer dresses all week because of the sun. I think that lovely feeling you get when you go out in the sun and it's WARM must be how cats in windows feel all the time, no wonder the little furry buggers look so happy.

They/them please

Archived