Forums are back in action! ×

Nerd Fitness? Sign me up!

Hey all,

My name is Chris, or you can go by my username, Nature's Protector. For the past several years, I've been trying to find an exercise and diet that works for me, and while I've had a few that almost made it, the information here at Nerd Fitness really proved to be the one that I can connect the best with! So to the founder, I say thanks!

Currently I'm a graduate student at Columbia University, getting my masters in conservation biology (hence the username ;) ) and I love being outdoors. With the workout that I found here (Advanced Beginners BodyWeight), I found a way to combine all of my interests :) As of today, I weigh 169.3 lbs, am at 6'2", have 16.3% body fat (best I've been since probably high school!), and a BMI of 22.1. Hopefully, I can cut down the body fat % a bit while still conserving a favorable weight (for some reason, my body stays around 170. Doesn't go higher than that, but will go occasionally lower).

A bit about me:

My inspirations: Leonardo da Vinci (mental), Chris Evans (physical)

Favorite book: Sophie's World (Jostein Gaarder)

Favorite video games: PS1 - tie between Crash Bandicoot series & Spyro series; PS2 - Kingdom Hearts Series; Super NES - way too many to choose... but Super Mario Brothers

Favorite activity: anything that deals with being outside or working on my laptop

Favorite craft: knitting

That's me in a nutshell. If you want to know more just ask! :)

Archived