Forums are back in action! ×

Soon-to-be chiseled bunny

At the moment, I feel like I am a timid, tired, and sometimes depressed bunny who wants to change and transform into a brave, confident, chiseled bunny. I used to NOT be afraid of just giving it my all in my work outs, and being happy and confident with just being me. I'm ready to break free from all the negative things that bring me down by doing things differently, starting NOW. I have my paleo meals foods today and will not succumb to sweets. I will do a 30 minute Total body circuit regime, once I get out of work today, using 15-20 lb weights and finishing off with 12 minutes of plyos. Start off little by little at a time... I CAN DO THIS!

Name: Usagi

Class: Assassin Monk

STRENGTH - 4 DEXTERITY - 2 STAMINA - 3 CONSTITUTION - 1 WISDOM - 2 CHARISMA - 3

Challenge for May 25- June 1

+1 Con: Do not secretly eat non-paleo foods for 1 week

+1 Sta: 20 Push ups, 48 dead lifts with back rows (medium weights), mountain climbers (200)

Thank you, guys!

"give it everything you got, but do not take yourself to seriously...have fun, enjoy and have at it!!!!!"

-- will do! ^^

Name: Usagi

Class: Assassin Monk

STRENGTH - 4 DEXTERITY - 2 STAMINA - 3 CONSTITUTION - 1 WISDOM - 2 CHARISMA - 3

Challenge for May 25- June 1

+1 Con: Do not secretly eat non-paleo foods for 1 week

+1 Sta: 20 Push ups, 48 dead lifts with back rows (medium weights), mountain climbers (200)

Welcome and good luck! :D I love sweets too so that's what kills me most of the time. But i think over time, you will have less tolerance for sweets because I do not eat as much sweets as I use to before. Few months ago, I will have 2 bags of Pepperidge cookies, a pint of ice cream, fruit tart, and a roll of chewy candy all in one sitting. Then I'd go to Yogurtland to get frozen yogurt... Now I don't really like super-sweet treats, and would have a small dessert once in a 2 week or so when I go out to eat with friends. :)

Archived