Forums are back in action! ×

Joining the Marines

jenas77

I finally signed (and convinced my mom to sign since i'm only 17) for the Marine corps. Head to Meps next week. Hopefully I'll be headed to bootcamp over the summer next year.

"Sweat is just fat crying"

"Courage is endurance for one moment more"

"Forget the sky there is no limit"

"Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself" Leo Tolstoy

Follow me https://twitter.com/J_oreo77

Instgram- j_oreo77

I finally signed (and convinced my mom to sign since i'm only 17) for the Marine corps. Head to Meps next week. Hopefully I'll be headed to bootcamp over the summer next year.

Thank you. I hope this is the right decision for you, but I don't believe you'll regret it!

The old believe everything; the middle aged suspect everything: the young know everything.

~Oscar Wilde

Congrats! While I'm not the military type myself, I have 2 uncles that were marines and one in the navy so I have enourmous respect for anyone who chooses that life. Please try and be safe, and good luck!

Outlaw Monk

"We have done the impossible and that makes us mighty" - Cpt. Malcolm Reynolds (Firefly)

My Mighty Quest!

STR 9.1 - DEX 9.6 - STA 5.6 - CON 7 - WIS 12 -CHA 8

From one Jarhead to soon to be another ... Ooo rah.

I did it the same way - enlisted in my junior year of high school, had to have mom sign ... and left 2 weeks after graduation. You rock!!!!

Human Druid/Cleric - LvL 3
STR (6.5); DEX (4); STA (9.5); CON (10); WIS (9); CHA (3)

I will not live my life based upon the ideals of someone else. My value is inherent in my existence.

Long term goal: King Pigeon and Dancer.

Archived