Forums are back in action! ×

Fresh outta the vault!

Hi, I'm Arian.

Day after day, it's always the same. Promises of change that never comes. Promises that things will be different. I've been telling myself this for a while now... the same promises, over and over. And I'm tired of it- I've been tired of it. Why hasn't anything changed? I don't know. Maybe it's because I'm lazy. That's definitely possible. Maybe it's because I don't know where to begin. That's possible, too. Whatever it is, I want to find out, and I want to fix it. But it's so much easier said than done.

I wouldn't say I'm overweight, but maybe that's just denial. I'm about 5'2, and 135 pounds. I'm not looking to lose a certain number of pounds- when I'm happy with my body, I'll know. But I don't want to just lose weight. I want to go further than that; by building strength and flexibility. Stuff like that.

Anyway, enough rambling. I tend to do that, you see. Well... that's me, well, when it comes to fitness, anyway.

I guess I'll hopefully be seeing you around?

Hi Arian. You're similar in stats to me, so you might find like I have, that you don't lose much weight but your body will still dramatically change if you start following some healthy eating/fitness goals... it just won't necessarily show up on the scale very dramatically (I've only lost 7lbs over the last 3 years and I look completely different. Not only that I've actually gained some of it back this year and I STILL feel like I look more in shape, and I am a lot stronger too)

Sounds like your in the stage of building some concrete goals so good luck with that if so!

| STR 15 | DEX 14 | STA 14 | CON 10.5 | WIS 11 | CHA 7 | Level 5

Ocelot's Dossier - Battle Log | Springing into my Sixth Challenge!

Archived