Forums are back in action! ×

Paleo Transition

carmstr4

After reading all of the wonders of Paleo, I tried bit and pieces only to give up by lunch.

I am SUPER proud to say that today was my first day 100% Paleo. And it was AWESOME. May not be a big deal to some, but considering I haven't gone a day without chips or pasta in years this is a huge huge accomplishment!! Just had to share :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I am SUPER proud to say that today was my first day 100% Paleo. And it was AWESOME. May not be a big deal to some, but considering I haven't gone a day without chips or pasta in years this is a huge huge accomplishment!! Just had to share :)

Wahooooo!! I think is amazing. I know how hard it is, for me giving up sugar was more difficult than giving up grains.

Human Adventurer
First completed challenge| my paleo experience
Never underestimate the power of Momentum.
Believe in action. Not in the consequence of it.

Mega Congrats!!! Just don't get down when you "cheat". It's like a bad workout. That was yesterday, it is no more.

Some days it's just not easy. That danish or cinnamon roll is just calling your name. You just don't feel like cooking that slab of chicken. There's no fresh fruit or veges in the fridge.

My nemesis....Pop Tarts.

Just remember, 1% is better than 0% and if you can do 80% Paleo, you'll be really helping yourself.

[TABLE=width: 700]

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Wherever you go, there you are.

FSJJunkie (FSJ = Full Size Jeep)

Spartan Scout w/ assassin tendencies

STR:7.75 DEX:7.33 STA:14 CON:5 WIS:7.5 CHA:4

Multisport Athlete (Triathlon/Duathlon/Offroad Triathlon/Adventure)

Previous Challenge

[/TABLE]

Archived