Forums are back in action! ×

lost 10 lbs w/o exercise and it's stayed off!

Okay, so I admit I haven't been working out in the last few months, I have been WAY too busy. However I read somewhere that losing weight is 80% food and 20% exercise. So i decided to try and watch my intake instead. Since September I have lost 10 lbs with just watching what I eat. I know it's not an amazing number I do wish it was higher, but I am the slowest weight loss loser alive I really think , and hey it has stayed off so far, knock on some wood.

I have also determined that eating a big breakfast, and small tiny healthy snacks throughout the day just keeps me munching and wanting more all day, I am never satisfied. I decided to pay attention to when one of my friends eats that I regularly study with ( she is an extra small size) and what her portions are.

At the moment I have cut my portions in half, eat 10 servings of fruits and vegetables daily and 10 cups of water .

I honestly feel satisfied with my food, and I feel healthier and have more energy. I know this isn't the most amazing accomplishment, I def wish I had lost more weight, however considering I had no time to workout, and one of my BIGGEST flaws is the way I eat, this is amazing for me.