Forums are back in action! ×

New to Nerd Fitness, needing a push.

Hello all,

My name is Cody, and I am new to Nerd Fitness. Along with my wife I am starting a new adventure with the rebellion and just wanted something new to help get going. We are starting a full paleo diet and getting started with the Rebel Fitness Guide. I am trying new things and I want to get out of the house as much as possible this summer so I am looking for any new ideas for outdoor workouts. I am trying out the playground workout so ill see how that goes and go from there.

Some info

married

Height: 5'9"

weight: 267 lbs

Ultimate Goal Weight: 170 lbs

First Goal weight: lose 20 lbs

Activity goal: Do 20 pushups, Do 5 pull ups by July 4th, and clock more hours outside than inside

So thats a short list but a big one for me.

Thanks for any help

Cody

There is no charge for Awesomeness.....Or Attractiveness!!

Welcome! One of my favorite outdoor activities is hiking. Also, read the newest entry by steve if you haven't already. Explore your hometown! Best of luck to you and your wife!

"It's always the ones that don't do anything that try to bring you down" - Henry Rollins

"There is no meantime, there is only now" - The Ditty Bops

Trail Blazing Elf Ranger Sumdawgtwigg Level 3  STR-3 DEX-4 STA-4 CON-3 WIS-5 CHA-2

Fitocracy

My Game Blog

DO IT CHALLENGE!

welcome, Cody! very glad you decided to join. the playground workout is a great one, especially with your push-up and pull-up goals. what else do you like to do? you could do stair runs, regular runs, play a sport, take your workout outdoors... the list goes on. pretty excited to help out and see how you progress! :)

...we, each of us, are responsible for our own fulfillment. Nobody else can provide it for us, and to believe otherwise is to delude ourselves dangerously and to program for eventual failure every relationship we enter. - Tom Robbins

Current Challenge: Life, man.

Archived