Forums are back in action! ×

Daydream of the Day...

ETFnerd

“There are those who work all day. Those who dream all day. And those who spend an hour dreaming before setting to work to fulfill those dreams. Go into the third category, because there there’s virtually no competition.”

-Steven J Ross

Today I was thinking about my life. In my 20s, I was a national karate champion. I was a student with few responsibilities other than doing well in school and preparing to advance my career... i had a lot of free time to train and devote to my sporting goals...

...today, I'm 42 with a family to feed, college tuition to save, a career that becomes more demanding with greater responsibilities, etc... I have goals and ambitions for my family and work... the time i devote to my family is sacred to me... i sacrifice sleep to get things done...

...in this backdrop... can I get in the best shape of my life...?

why the f*ck not...???

i don't care what u think of me. unless u think i'm awesome. in which case u're right.

Intro - Workout Log - ABS Log - Fitness Philosophy - Accountability - NERDEE - Weight Maintenance

nerd boy, I love how introspective you are...I personally feel to be a good parent, wife, mother, sister, brother, worker, friend you MUST treat yourself with love and kindness and respect and give yourself everything you would give to the ones you love. You are your sole vehicle for your soul...so take care of it! can you get in the best shape of your life--certainly....

The real world is bizarre enough for me....Blue Oyster Cult!

Oystergirl: Bad Assed Lightcaster (aka wizard!)

STR: 2 | DEX: 3 | CON: 3 | STA: 2 | WIS: 4 | CHA: 5

Oystergirl's Bad Ass Lightcaster Wicked Rocking Adventure Challenge!

Come visit my wicked rocking Nerd Fitness blog!

Archived