Forums are back in action! ×

An introduction is in order!

Hey everyone, my name is Anthony. I'm 27 from Orange County California. I came across this website a week or so ago, and I can't get myself away from it! I've had a really loooooooooooooong battle with my weight, but January 13th, 2012 was the day I decided to change my life. In high school I was way too skinny. At 6'2" you shouldn't weight 150lbs. After I graduated, my weight started increasing, until I gained 85lbs.... in a year.

I partied, drank way too much, ate so much taco bell I can't even explain, smoked cigs... I was just not a healthy person in the least. In January I had an appointment with a cardiologist, and he told me that I was having palpitations, and damaging my heart. I decided to quit everything and work on myself. After I walked out of that office, I got on the scale and weighed 200lbs. I threw my cigs away, and slowly began to get in to the habit of exercising. Almost 5 months later I am smoke free, weigh 170lbs, running 2-3 5k's a week, and just feel pretty damn good.

I love this website. All the articles are so awesome, and everyone here is so inspiring. Hopefully, with the help of all the rebels, I can finally put the final touches and tone the rest of my body up haha. It's nice to meet all of you!

Archived