Forums are back in action! ×

Field moves test pass!

I passed my level 2 field moves test this morning! Woot!

I had to re-skate a bit of the test because of a skid on a turn, but the report card said I was "nicely controlled" overall.

Hurrah. Now if I can just get that backspin consistent, I can do the whole nerve-wracking experience again for the level 2 elements test.

"she interpreted falling down not merely as a means of improving, but as evidence that she was improving." - Matthew Syed on Shizuka Arakawa.Frost elf assassin after 4 challenges: STR: 11 | DEX: 12 | STA: 7.5 | CON 5 | WIS 7.5 | CHA: 5.5My Fitocracy profile"

In a way, yes. They're what replaced the traditional "figures", where you created interlinking circle patterns on a small patch of ice. Now we create big curving patterns across the whole "field" of ice, demonstrating control of edges, turns and so on.

"she interpreted falling down not merely as a means of improving, but as evidence that she was improving." - Matthew Syed on Shizuka Arakawa.Frost elf assassin after 4 challenges: STR: 11 | DEX: 12 | STA: 7.5 | CON 5 | WIS 7.5 | CHA: 5.5My Fitocracy profile"

Archived