Forums are back in action! ×

Is finnaly on the way to being a Pokemon fitness Master...now to start it.

So I have finnaly finished the Pokemon Fitness Master...or at least makeing the challenge up...I just need to pick two more Pokemon to start of my journy. I made this idea up and it still needs a little tweaks...but otherwise I have done it!

These are the steps to follow. there are no specific routes to take yet...but it gives you a fun way to keep track of what you did.

Step 1 Pick your team

As a trainer you are allowed to pick up to six Pokémon of whatever you want, so long as they are the starting evolution and are not legendary Pokémon. You must train each Pokémon to become high levels so you can battle gym leaders.

All Pokémon start at level 1

Step 2 level up

During the day as you workout, whether it be agility, core, quad, or anything else, keep track of the amount of time and add it all up together. At the end of the day you can distribute the time among your Pokémon or just one Pokémon to make them level up. As Pokémon level up they evolve. The higher their levels the longer it takes them to level up. After every 10 levels the time requirement changes.

Level up and time requirements

Level 1-10 = ½ hour

Level 10-20= 1 hour

Level 20-30= 1 ½ hour

Level 30-40= 2 hours

Level 40-50= 2 ½ hours

Level 50-60= 3 hours

Level 60-70= 3 ½ hours

Level 70-80= 4 hours

Level 80-90= 4 ½ hours

Level 90-100= 5 hours

Step 3- Battle a gym leader (Leaders TBD)

At the end of the week there will be a challenge for you, if you participate in the challenge you will receive a badge, and extra hours of time so that your Pokémon receive experience.

Step 4- Gain rare Pokémon

In the middle of the week a mini challenge will be posted. It might be weird and wacky, but if the challenge is completed you will receive either rare Pokémon or hour experience.

Step 5- Keep track of your workouts in your Pokedex

Keep track of what you do, what hours you gained and add those number of times to your Pokémon.

Enjoy your journey.

Feel free to join in if you like.

[TABLE=width: 500, align: left]

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Mixy-Chan, level 1 Elf scout

STR 3|DEX 3|STA 3|CON 2|WIS 2|CHA 2

[/TABLE]

I havn't started thinking about battling...I really don't know how I would do it...unless you were to challenge other 'trainers' and whoever accomplishes the goal first wins? right now for myself I am doing it to keep a workout log for myself...and well what better way to do it then training Pokemon. I want to make a thread for this but...I'm not sure what thread would be best. But it would be great if lots of people joined in! I need to pick 2...maybe three more Pokemon...I want a well rounded team and ones that I can actually evolve... If any of you have suggestions feel free to post them!

[TABLE=width: 500, align: left]

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Mixy-Chan, level 1 Elf scout

STR 3|DEX 3|STA 3|CON 2|WIS 2|CHA 2

[/TABLE]

Archived