Forums are back in action! ×

Ran 5 km straight for the first time in 5 years!!

Told myself that I was gonna suck it up and run the 5 km today with no breaks.

Had to use the treadmill in our nice, climate controlled basement because it's egg flipping hot outside today. Took 40:45 min which is meh, but I got it done and that's all that counts (until next time when I go for less than 40 min).

Definitely helped that Metallica's Of Wolf and Man came on with 0.25 miles to go. The benefits of having the house alone for a few hours is that I can howl (with 0.15 miles left) with James Hetfield and not have housemates worried that things are beings slaughtered in the basement :P

"Always remember, your focus determines your reality." - Qui-Gon Jinn, The Phantom Menace

"I Find That Answer Vague And Unconvincing." - K-2SO, Rogue One

”Persistence without insight will lead to the same outcome.” [spoilers], The Book of Boba Fett

Told myself that I was gonna suck it up and run the 5 km today with no breaks.

Had to use the treadmill in our nice, climate controlled basement because it's egg flipping hot outside today. Took 40:45 min which is meh, but I got it done and that's all that counts (until next time when I go for less than 40 min).

Definitely helped that Metallica's Of Wolf and Man came on with 0.25 miles to go. The benefits of having the house alone for a few hours is that I can howl (with 0.15 miles left) with James Hetfield and not have housemates worried that things are beings slaughtered in the basement :P

great job! You'll beat the crap out of 40 mins before long.

"It's always the ones that don't do anything that try to bring you down" - Henry Rollins

"There is no meantime, there is only now" - The Ditty Bops

Trail Blazing Elf Ranger Sumdawgtwigg Level 3  STR-3 DEX-4 STA-4 CON-3 WIS-5 CHA-2

Fitocracy

My Game Blog

DO IT CHALLENGE!

Archived