Forums are back in action! ×

Not too sure how this should go, well here goes nothing.

Hello folks,

I have been looking at the forum for a bit and I have to say I'm a bit more motivated now than I have been for a little while. Anywho, relevant info time.

-20 years old

-5'10'' -178cm

-165lbs -75kg

-Activities

--Parkour

--Capoeira

Sorry that I don't have too much info, just not sure what to put in.

But I do know where I want to go.

-I am set to start Convict Conditioning from the very bottom and work my way up.

-Start running again and alternate working on distance/sprints.

-Attempting to get started somewhere with yoga and meditation...or on my own maybe?

-I want to change my diet to something that should help my lose fat, but also be generally healthier than my current eating habits which is a life-long goal. I'm considering trying a gradual start to Paleo, but Vegetarian is an interest.

So, if anyone has any suggestions I would very much appreciate it. Any stories of motivation are also welcome. So lets start this!

...Well, could anyone point me to which guild I should be going to? I plan on working on things that are in each guild, which I think should put me in the Ranger's Guild but I'm not sure.

welcome to the board silva. i'll think you'll find a lot of fellow traceurs (or at least people looking to get started) down in the assassins guild. there's a lot of cross over between assassins and monks, so you should be fine in either one of those. rangers seem to spend most of their time crossfitting :P

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

AZSF - lvl 4 assassin

STR - 9 | DEX - 12 | STA - 10.5 | CON - 7 | WIS - 8.5 | CHA - 1

Welcome Silva.

Do not worry about guild to much, we have a lot of friendly rivalry, but it is all about having fun and doing your best. Pick the one that fits you well.

I chose assassin, yet I have many years of martial arts experience, and am also learning parkour. Assassin fit me because of the line that says..."the world is their playground...." and I love to play, and it is just me :) So go where your heart leads and have fun with it!

Welcome Silva. Lots of good goals - I think starting CC at the beginning is a good idea, although some of it seemed tedious at first. You don't have to join a guild right away. You can be at large until you figure out where you fit in the best.

“We might as well start where we are, use what we have and do what we can." – Caitlin Rivers

Sloth: The Man with the Hammer battle log

Archived