Forums are back in action! ×

A prod in the right direction

So, the prod in the right direction? I am uploading a topless photo of myself as my profile and avatar picture. Now normally this is something people do to show off how good they look to the world. But I am not really happy with my body. My arms are way too skinny, if I'm not stood up completely straight I have a slight beer belly and there is no definition to any of my muscles. I don't really want you all seeing it to be honest. So why am I doing it?

Well, on the first of each month I am going to take a new photo of myself and replace it. If I am putting in the hard work with the exercise and eating then each month should be an improvement on the last and I will be less and less embarrassed for it to be up here. This is just one more little motivational thing to keep me hard at it. Because if I don't push myself through the month to make the gains then you lot will still be looking at last months small under developed body, and not the new and improved me that I want to *WILL* become.

I thought I would post this in the recruitment hall so that if anyone else new to the rebellion wants to get on board with this as well to keep them motivated and accountable then they can; be it weight gain, weight loss or just definition of what you already got. Lets get those embarrassing bodies out there people and then start working towards becoming an army of god like avatars and profile pics!! :triumphant:

Karma Stu

Level 1 Human Ranger

STR: 2 I DEX: 3 I STA: 3 I CON: 2 I WIS: 3 I CHA: 2

Karma restored

"You have to want it more than you want to continue feeling comfortable, and until you do, you're not going to change a damn thing - no matter how much you lament not being or doing what you 'want'." - Evicious

To be fair, that is a beautiful mustache! AT work last year we all took part in Movember and I couldn't stop looking and chuckling at all of our photos. Twas a sad day when it came time to shave it off and I can't wait for this years event all over again :D

Karma Stu

Level 1 Human Ranger

STR: 2 I DEX: 3 I STA: 3 I CON: 2 I WIS: 3 I CHA: 2

Karma restored

"You have to want it more than you want to continue feeling comfortable, and until you do, you're not going to change a damn thing - no matter how much you lament not being or doing what you 'want'." - Evicious

Archived