Forums are back in action! ×

Hello fellow rebels,

I stumbled upon Nerd Fitness about 3 or 4 weeks ago and discovered that I had finally found what was missing in my life. I have switched to an almost completely paleo diet (still consume butter and cheese but only from grass fed cows) and I've been working out 6 times a week using a workout plan inspired by articles found on this site. In the past 3 weeks (including 1 week in Oregon where I consumed some grains twice and drank a TON of beer) I've lost 9.6 lbs and feel great. I'm just over 10 lbs short of my goal weight and I've been seeing steady improvements in all of my workouts. My workout program is a combination of home and gym meant to increase stamina and strength. I'd love to get some feedback on it if anyone has some tips. Remember though that I'm just getting into this.

Monday: Home

Pushups and Planks as in Angry Birds Fitness program

Up to 80+ pushups in 3 sets and 240+ seconds of planks in 3 sets

Run 2.75 miles with the dog

Tuesday: Gym

Pullups as in Angry Birds Fitness program

Kettlebell Swing instead of squats but using the style of ABF program

Up to 15 pullups in 4 sets and 100+ Kettlebell swings with 25 Lbs in 3 sets

20 minute on stairmaster level 7 (increase level by 1 each week, started at a 5)

Run 1 mile with the dog

Wednesday: Same as Monday

Thursday: Same as Tuesday

Friday: Gym

Dumbbell Press, Incline Dumbbell Press, Butterfly, Dumbbell Curls, Hammer Curls

4 sets of 6 reps for each, maxing out each time

20 minute on stairmaster level 7

Run 1 mile with the dog

i know this probably isn't the most comprehensive workout, but I've been seeing some great results. If there is anything that I could easily modify that would give me some better results please let me know, I'm always open for advice.

Looking forward to continuing to level up my life

STR - 2.5

DEX - 2.5

STA - 2.5

CON - 2.5

WIS - 2.5

CHA - 2.5

Archived