Forums are back in action! ×

Let's see if I can figure this out...

Just joined today and hopefully I'll be here for a while. This seems like such a supportive community, which I could use. I'm just coming out of high school where I spent about 95% of my time in clubs and the other 5% eating and sleeping. Now that it's summer and I'm going into college, I'm hoping to have more time and control to workout and eat right. I'm not really sure how to start though. I've started running again and cutting back on unhealthy food. Any suggestions for diets and workouts would be more than welcome!

Hey hey! Welcome to the Rebellion! Here we can help you with anything from Advice to Motivation! I recommend checking out some of the articles on the NF main site, particularly the one about setting goals for yourself. Start from there, and we'll help you out whenever you need us! See you around!

Level 25 Final Fantasy Rebel

My Epic Quest | My Journey | Currently on the Trial of Orthos
Str: 60 | Dex: 23 | Sta: 66 | Con: 28 | Wis: 55 | Cha: 14

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler
  • Build my brother a Destiny 2 Lamp
  • Learn how to do a Handstand
  • Play 1 song on the acoustic guitar
  • Clean up the Christmas Decorations and finish setting up my apartment (hang things up, plus some other few things that need to be organized)
  • Re-introduce Pull-ups into my routine
  • Build a shelving unit next to my Desk

"No matter what, if you can hold your head up high, you've done the right thing."

"When you stand with your family, your family stands with you."

"Write what needs to be written."

Archived