Forums are back in action! ×

First week on primal

wildross

That's awesome! I don't think I lost any actual weight on my first week of primal, but wow, did my wheat belly ever deflate like someone had poked it with a pin. It was a great kick-off.

[table=width: 600]

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Level 3 Elf Warrior

STR 9.5|DEX 6|STA 9|CON 7|WIS 8.5|CHA 2

Challenge thread

Twitter

"There is never an absolute answer to everything, except of course that you have to do your squats." - Mark Rippetoe

[/table]

Yeah, that's great. Yay. Woo hoo.

[sorry. I'm up 5 lbs since I started Paleo-esque eating. i'm trying to console myself that it's just my body making sure I mean it before letting go of the fat, but it's a bit discouraging]

Not to hijack wildross's woot thread, but are you measuring as well as weighing? Making sure you're eating enough? Don't forget water weight and the whoosh effect, which happens in women worse than men.

The old believe everything; the middle aged suspect everything: the young know everything.

~Oscar Wilde

Woot! How's the energy levels? Sleep? Any other noticeable changes?

Not really anything else that I can tie down. Need to finish weaning off the diet mountain dew as well. Only had bread once this week and I could tell that cuased some congestion, etc.

Warriors don't count reps and sets. They count tons.

My psychologist weighs 45 pounds, has an iron soul and sits on the end of a bar

Tally Sheet for 2019

Encouragement for older members: Chronologically Blessed Group;

Encouragement for newbie lifters: When we were weaker

6 lbs? Wow, that is truly awesome and I am proud of you. You can definately drop weight quickly, then of course the body adjust to the shock and awe of it all and will mellow a bit. Congrats!!!!! So far I've lost about 15lbs of fat through primal eating but gained boatloads of healthy muscle too. Keep it up...oh yeah, by week three...you'll stop weird cravings...blueberries will save your life

Archived