Forums are back in action! ×

Merry Christmas to my Nerdy Community!

I'm checking out of the NF world for a bit as the hurricane of the Christmas holidays ramp up around our household. Just wanted to pop in and wish everyone a Merry Christmas/Festivus/Non-Denominational Holiday!! Looking forward to watching our little community grow in the New Year and kickin some resolution ass in the next challenge.

See you all in the New Year!

I leave you with the best Canadian Christmas Song ever.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ypd76zNJ5Xs

Jason

Follow my adventures!

Me | My Youtube | Facebook | RunKeeper

Merry Christmas everybody.

Here it's just a normal day, animals don't take a Christmas Holiday and still expect food and water delivered on time. :-) We give them extra treats on Christmas day though.

Oogie McGuire

Black Sheep Shepherdess

STR 4.25 | DEX 4.5 | STA 3.75 | CON 3 | WIS 4.75 | CHA 1

Merry Christmas, everyone!

My partner gave me a skipping rope. Hah. Hah. Hah.

:D

"Let another say. 'Perhaps the worst will not happen.' You yourself must say. 'Well, what if it does happen? Let us see who wins!' ".

- Seneca, 63 AD

"There is no better way to fight weakness than with strength." - Henry Rollins

hahaha thanks guys :)

my goal was to get ONE good picture of the two of us. i had to settle with 50+ photos of him wanting nothing to do with the process :)

cap'n, those are over the course of a few hours - we'd take like 5, then he'd get away, so id wait till he came out from under the bed, grab him again, take another 5, rinse and repeat :)

I'm no longer an active member here. Please keep in touch:
“There's only one rule that I know of, babies—God damn it, you've got to be kind.”

my goal was to get ONE good picture of the two of us. i had to settle with 50+ photos of him wanting nothing to do with the process :)

cap'n, those are over the course of a few hours - we'd take like 5, then he'd get away, so id wait till he came out from under the bed, grab him again, take another 5, rinse and repeat :)

That sounds about right, based on my experience with cats. There is usually much wailing and gnashing of teeth involved.

That sounds about right, based on my experience with cats. There is usually much wailing and gnashing of teeth involved.

you know, he really would have enjoyed the process if i didn't insist that he wear the santa hat and beard! as soon as that thing came off he was purring and all over me again :)

“There's only one rule that I know of, babies—God damn it, you've got to be kind.”

disappointed there is no viking hat in the pictures....

viking santa maybe?

haha he's afraid of the viking hat! no joke, as soon as i put it on he hides under the bed.

Oh, that's what Spezzy looks like when she's not screaming at the camera.

that's not screaming, that's a viking warrior battlecry. :D