Forums are back in action! ×

crossfit for christmas!

yup, my mother got me crossfit for christmas.

she loves me. :D

or at least, the first month which includes the 2 weeks of 3x a week classes that all of the places around here require you to take before you can even do a drop in session.

prob not going to use it till feb or march. and not planning on stopping what im doing now, at all.

but im excited. should be interesting, at least :)

I'm no longer an active member here. Please keep in touch:
“There's only one rule that I know of, babies—God damn it, you've got to be kind.”

hahaha steve, is it a NF ugly sweater?? You should consider that for next year's christmas!

and yes. i'm really excited. will be awesome to at least see how they do things :D

“There's only one rule that I know of, babies—God damn it, you've got to be kind.”

its just the free intro course, so i'm not sure what to expect. i'm thinking lots of squats and pushups.

A spezzy WoD would be scary...but I'm sure it would be fun :)

you guys do realize that when the official ranger skills come out they're ALL going to be spezzy WODs? :)

ok so. intro class = complete.

they had us do AMRAP in 10 minutes of 5 pullups (jumping pullups, since none of us could do real pullups), 10 pushups, and 15 squats.

I got through 8 I think. Or almost 9. I lost count.

I didnt realize how badly I sucked at pushups, since I havent done them in forever. I used to be able to do like 70 in a row.

Then we did four rounds of 250 meters on the rowing machine. Was really glad we did that, because he showed us the right form and everything, which is partially why I've been shying away from the rowing machine on my own.

Result: Loved it. He's going to email to schedule the foundations courses. excited :)

Ok now: off to deadlift. :)

That's half of Cindy. Did I call it, or did I call it? :P

Also, PS, the first time I did full Cindy, 20 minutes worth, I scored about the same as you did with half the time. You're off to an excellent start, to say the least.

:D

"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." --GK Chesterton

Domine, non sum dignus ut intres sub tectum meum, sed tantum dic verbo et sanabitur anima mea...

http://www.facebook.com/#!/jbaileysewell

i didnt fight the real darth cindy though, just her much weaker little sister :)

hopefully i will get to fight the real one soon! (you know, when i can do pullups!)