Forums are back in action! ×

blog woot?

Anivair

I know this is lame, but I'm actually sort of proud of the blog page I just wrote. It's for my training site and eventually (read: when i finish the copy) there will be a page about my professional services and stuff, but for now I wrote this and just writing it made me want to go work out. I hope it inspires others.

Level 3 Human Ranger
STR: 9 DEX: 5.25 STA: 14.5 CON: 5.5 WIS: 16 CHA: 5.5 
My Current Challenge

I like it! I like the whole look of the blog btw.

I love my job but hate my office box. Part of why I train the way I do is that I feel that call. Plus, that's why I love being outside. I think your clients will be really happy.

I AM going the distance

'Cause all I wanna do is go the distance. Nobody's ever gone the distance with Creed, and if I can go that distance, you see, and that bell rings and I'm still standin', I'm gonna know for the first time in my life, see, that I weren't just another bum from the neighborhood.

I'm bookmarking that, Anivair. Nice job. I've actually been avoiding my workout routine this week due to being bored with it - tonight after work I might just go and run around and play outside (and maybe even climb a tree!).

Warrior Princess
Eating Psychology Coach

Adventure's Guild Challenge winner: Challenge #24

â•‘ Live the Whole  â•‘ Bucket List â•‘Level up my Lifeâ•‘ 

"Don't ever save anything for a special occasion. Every day you're alive is a special occasion."

Very cool. Number one it's a good article. Number two you had the guts to start it. It's something I have been wanting to do for a while but I am too chicken because there are so many other fitness/motivation blogs. Too many of the other blogs that I would like to write about. Nice job and way to go for even putting it out there!!!

Check out my woodworking at peonywoodworks.

Archived