Forums are back in action! ×

O My Science! Variation on Interval Training works

Hmmm, interesting interval scheme, however.....

Testing to see if people can run faster by using a training protocol that has them running faster. It works!!!

Really, you don't say. Now I suppose they are really going to blow our minds by telling us that you can lift more weight if you train by lifting heavier weights.

Sure they improved their ~1M and 5K times this way (which one would expect, given that these distances fit in with the training times and style), something tells me this training alone isn't going to bump their half marathon time in a positive direction.

currently cutting

battle log challenges: 21,20, 19,18,17,16,15,14,13,12,11,10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1

don't panic!

Hmmm, interesting interval scheme, however.....

Testing to see if people can run faster by using a training protocol that has them running faster. It works!!!

Really, you don't say. Now I suppose they are really going to blow our minds by telling us that you can lift more weight if you train by lifting heavier weights.

Sure they improved their ~1M and 5K times this way (which one would expect, given that these distances fit in with the training times and style), something tells me this training alone isn't going to bump their half marathon time in a positive direction.

QFT

Quare? Quod vita mea non tua est.

You can call me Phi, Numbers, Sixteen or just plain 161803398874989.

Archived