Forums are back in action! ×

Hail and well met, adventurers!

Hi all! Been lurking for awhile, but time to take the plunge. I LOVE the combination of nerdery and fitness! I'm a huge geek (I go to GenCon every year and even dress up), and I've been doing the paleo thing on and off for a few months, so I'm happy to be here. Can't wait for the next 6 week challenge!

I'm female, 5'8" and about 170. All my extra padding seems to be concentrated in my belly, so I'd really like to get rid of that. My plan is lifting, along with some interval running, and some biking for fun. I eat pretty well, except cookies and beer are HUGE weaknesses. But I can pretty happily live without bread, rice, and other grains. Or I could if it weren't close to impossible to eat out successfully without those things.

My new office building has a gym that offers membership for $100 a year to folks in the building, so I'm planning on joining that this week. What could be more convenient than taking a break mid-afternoon for some weights or a little treadmill action?

Really looking forward to the next challenge. I'm in a playtest game of D&D Next tonight, so I enjoy working on my character sheets and adding points to my attributes. Love the idea of making ME my character sheet!

Mossi

Half Elf Adventurer (Ranger/Druid)

STR 2 | DEX 2 | STA 2 | CON 3 | WIS 4 | CHA 2

Mossi attacks the darkness

"Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly upon our own point of view." -Obi-Wan Kenobi

Welcome, Mossi! You're gonna have fun!

"Enthusiasm is the great hill-climber." - Elbert Hubbard
Human Adventurer

I want to be fit and healthy so I can explore and enjoy all the beauty the outdoor world has to offer, in all kinds of weather, all the days of my life.

2024 Battle Log2023 Battle Log2022 Battle Log2021 Battle Log2020 Battle Log2019 Battle Log2018 Battle Log2017 Battle Log2016 Battle Log

Archived