Forums are back in action! ×

So I Had to Watch & Post the Planet Fitness Ad Campaign 'Cause...

ETFnerd

I get that what Planet Fitness is trying to do is go "hey look, we're full of normal people!" But I don't think I could work out at a gym the excludes people. Also the lunk alarm they have is odd to me. Funny commercials and not trying to put down PF at all. Just not my cup of tea to exclude anyone from anything. Also some of those big guys and gals are some of the most helpful people at the gym.

That first video is exactly what I do in the mirror every morning after my shower. Bang Bang Bang! :D

i like to type out love letters using my pecs... works on my desktop keyboard... and trying to gain the fine motor skills to type them out on my smartphone...

i don't care what u think of me. unless u think i'm awesome. in which case u're right.

Intro - Workout Log - ABS Log - Fitness Philosophy - Accountability - NERDEE - Weight Maintenance

OMG these made my day!!! Sent them to my trainer. This is especially funny because I workout in what used to be a gay gym (still 80% gay) and my training facility (yes, I know, I'm lame I have two gyms) is more like the iron gym. I loves me the big tire flipping and the sledge hammer slamming.

Anyhow, I see all these guys all the time. Bro.

I AM going the distance

'Cause all I wanna do is go the distance. Nobody's ever gone the distance with Creed, and if I can go that distance, you see, and that bell rings and I'm still standin', I'm gonna know for the first time in my life, see, that I weren't just another bum from the neighborhood.

Oh, and I'm really glad I finished my coffee before I got to the second video.... have a bit of desk cleaning to do.

I AM going the distance

'Cause all I wanna do is go the distance. Nobody's ever gone the distance with Creed, and if I can go that distance, you see, and that bell rings and I'm still standin', I'm gonna know for the first time in my life, see, that I weren't just another bum from the neighborhood.

Dammit, the jacked girls never sing when I'm in the shower. :(

you need to come to the gay gym with me sometime.

I AM going the distance

Archived