Forums are back in action! ×

I ran into this place last night--upon reading a bunch of posts and eventually the forums, I found myself grinning nonstop. The idea of turning life into an RPG has always stuck with me, and it's really cool to see a community so on point about it~

It seems like I'm younger than a lot of you guys here, something I'm not accustomed to since I used to regular video game forums. Anyway, I'm a guy, sitting at ~177lb right now at 5'9". I think I'm relatively strong for my stature--I do powerlift along with endurance and burst (sprinting I guess) training, albeit inconsistently right now, on a 285x5 squat and 315x5 deadlift (I've never tried to 1RM, sue me). What's odd is that I'm not really concerned with getting huge, rather the opposite, since I was rather tubby four years ago at 240lb. That being said, my goal right now is to cut to 150lb and, for lack of a better term, be an Assassin.

Now on to the irrelevant stuff that qualifies me as a nerd, or at least a gamer, haha. I started off with RuneScape in 2002 or 2003 up to about 2005, played MapleStory for three years consistently from 2005 to 2008, GunBound from 2005 to 2008, ROSE Online from 2005 to 2006, and S4 League from 2007 to 2011, competitively from 2010 to 2011. I'm also a diehard for both the Jak & Daxter and the Ratchet & Clank series. Right now I'm on and off with LoL and possibly Diablo III.

I hope I'll be able to fit in here! :tranquil:

Archived