Forums are back in action! ×

Hi. Been meaning to sign up here for a while. Now stopping making excuses and have finally got round to it.

Now to introduce myself. I've been fat, I've been skinny and somewhere in between. I've gone from doing no exercise whatsoever to rowing and running and being probably skinny fat too!

I'm now trying to get training balanced. I now run (completed my first successful marathon the other week in 3:38 which I was pretty chuffed as it wasn't that long ago I insisted that I can't run). I'm addicted to concept 2 rower. And I have discovered crossfit in the last 6 months and am loving it.

Having had a bit of a battle with depression recently I've ended up putting on a bit of weight and feel like I've not been as focused as I could. So I'm setting out some goals for to get myself back into it and get focused

So here it goes:

Reduce body fat through sensible eating and good training

Regular strength training

Eat clean and with variety

Be able to do at least one pull up

Be able to squat body weight

Row a sub 7:20 2000m

Get my war hammer dwarf army painted

Hey hey! Welcome to the Rebellion! Here we can help you with anything you need from Advice to Motivation, just don't hesitate to ask! Fantastic Goals! I especially like the idea that you're a Warhammer player! I'm an OnG player, myself, I just got the Arachnarok Spider! For all exercise and diet routines, you need to start slow and steady, do small changes and then progress after time. We'll be helping you along the way, See you around!

Level 25 Final Fantasy Rebel

My Epic Quest | My Journey | Currently on the Trial of Orthos
Str: 60 | Dex: 23 | Sta: 66 | Con: 28 | Wis: 55 | Cha: 14

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler
  • Build my brother a Destiny 2 Lamp
  • Learn how to do a Handstand
  • Play 1 song on the acoustic guitar
  • Clean up the Christmas Decorations and finish setting up my apartment (hang things up, plus some other few things that need to be organized)
  • Re-introduce Pull-ups into my routine
  • Build a shelving unit next to my Desk

"No matter what, if you can hold your head up high, you've done the right thing."

"When you stand with your family, your family stands with you."

"Write what needs to be written."

Archived