Forums are back in action! ×

Hello everyone,

My name is Jared and I stumbled on the Nerd Fitness site quite by accident. I'm still looking through the site posts and it could take me some time to

properly review the forum posts but I thought I'd give a quick hello.

I'm 42 years old, currently 310lbs and looking to lose weight. The Rebel fitness plan is sounding really interesting but I have a couple questions

someone might be able to answer before I throw all in and join your army.

1) Will the rebel guide display well on a kindle? I use my kindle for just about all of my reading and really hope that the page format will display clearly.

2) On the deluxe version of the guide ... is the deluxe version with the extra $10.00? I saw it had some interviews with it but since I live on a really fixed

income I didn't want to spend the extra $10.00 if it's not worth it. Even that little amount is the deciding factor when it comes to being able to get my kids a special toy ... if they are ever "good". :P

It's nice to meet you all and fates willing I will be starting the rebel workouts soon, post some pics and hopefully make a few friends here.

Welcome, Jared! Sorry, I can't answer your questions...but I figured I'd say hello anyway :) I don't have the Rebel Fitness Guide yet (hoping to convince someone it'd make a good present), but in the interim I've been using the workouts and other articles on this site, and they have been serving me well. Best of luck to you!

One day, your heart will stop beating, and none of your fears will matter.  What will matter is how you lived.

-Henri Junttila

My current challenge

Archived