Forums are back in action! ×

Vicarious Ink's Movie Makin' Magic

Good afternoon everyone, as soon of you may know, I'm also an aspiring filmmaker and wanting to evetually direct and write my own movies. So with that, I ended up creating a production company with a friend of mine and when we are not playing video games and working out, we make movies. So I thought I would make a thread with the stuff I release and hopefully you all like it.

I also do movie reviews from time to time and will also post them here as well. If you ever have any ideas or want to see something in one of our videos, I will see if I can add it in. So without further adieu, here is the latest submission we have:

Monday Challenge: Interrogation = http://youtu.be/8BWe7z5SHfc?hd=1

I link to the actual movie, so you can comment, like and subscribe if you want to. We try to put out a new video every other week till everything becomes second nature. We will probably be putting movies out every week in a couple months.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

|Ogre Monk|

My Challenge to all NF'ers

Good afternoon everyone, as soon of you may know, I'm also an aspiring filmmaker and wanting to evetually direct and write my own movies. So with that, I ended up creating a production company with a friend of mine and when we are not playing video games and working out, we make movies.

This made me think you were my roommate. Because he's in the exact same place (video games and all) except working on an animation with one of our friends.

That one's good and I'll be sure to keep up!

The Tin Man: Cyborg Ranger

Tin Man's Out of Date Epic Quest

I am what I do.

Hey you got grape jelly all over you. You might want to clean up a bit next time you are infront of a camera:D

Joking aside, pretty cool. I have been wanting to make movies for awhile. Seems fun.

Not grape jelly though. :D Corn Syrup, Red/Green/Yellow dye. and then the stuff on his face is Corn Starch, Corn Syrup, Red/Yellow/Green food dye. Came out pretty well, the post production color correction made it look kinda funny. Thanks for watching! :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

|Ogre Monk|

My Challenge to all NF'ers

Archived